Title: Software Trainer – Industry: Information Technology – Computer Software
Location: Colorado Springs, CO OR Fully Remote
Our software platform enables automotive and IoT manufacturers to get easy-to-use, compelling, Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) on any embedded hardware. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide efficiently deploy amazing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on our best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will have 3+ years of experience in software training, preferably using a GUI platform with a BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- We are seeking a dynamic Training Lead who is self-motivated and will share our passion for enabling clients to deliver a high-performance user experience on any embedded platform.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced trainer who enjoys working with customers to help them become proficient in the use of the toolchain to support the implementation and maintenance of their solutions.
- The candidate will collaborate closely with members of the Product Engineering and Marketing organizations to stay current with product development and to produce new training material.
- Become a systems generalist across the toolchain at the user interface and embedded systems level and stay current as the product line evolves
- Conduct on-site and remote customer training sessions in the use of the toolchain
- Conduct on-site and remote new employee training sessions in the use of the toolchain
- Develop and maintain training materials to be used in live training sessions
- Design, build and maintain an online training curriculum (Company University) to support user training independent of live training sessions
Required Education, Experience and Competencies:
- BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience in software training, preferably using a GUI platform
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff and customers in a global environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment — teams are often distributed
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred: Background in producing video content for online consumption