Senior IT Project Manager – Veeva
Contract – 4 Month Contract – Possible Extension
Location – Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing the Veeva deployment to a new sales force in the US and a new sales force in Canada and Veeva Events for exhibits and sponsorships.
- Will organize and participate in project team meetings, prepare presentation materials, lead & guide discussions about system requirements, data flow, system design, design efficiency, validation scripts, script writing, risk analysis, etc.
- The candidate needs to be able to work independently with IT and business groups as well as our validation services teams to get and keep projects moving along.
- They need to have commercial IT understanding so that they can provide input and guidance to team members as needed.
• Veeva CRM from both a functional and a technical perspective
• Proven Program Management skills / experience
• Significant experience in Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing
• Experience in Requirements Gathering and Business Analysis.
• GxP Computer System Validation and documentation experience related to sample management preferred
• Experience with MS Project, Visio, and Excel, PowerPoint
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and managing competing priorities in fast paced projects.