Senior IT Project Manager – Pharma Clinical Systems
Term: 1 year, potential to renew
Location: Bergen County NJ
Work on-site 4 days /week, one day remote option
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Min 5 years’ experience as Project Manager
- At least 3+ year’s in pharma Clinical System implementations (i.e. eTMF, CTMS)
The Senior IT Project Manager will work on the implementation / upgrade of Clinical IT systems.
- Will organize and participate in project team meetings, prepare presentation materials, lead & guide discussions about system requirements, data flow, system design, design efficiency, validation scripts, script writing, risk analysis, etc.
- The candidate needs to be able to work independently with IT and business groups as well as our validation services teams to get and keep projects moving along.
- Need Clinical / Clinical IT understanding to provide input and guidance to team members as needed.
o Proven Project Management skills / experience
o Experience with MS Project, Visio, and Excel, PowerPoint
o Good oral and written communication skills
o Knowledge of clinical systems from a support & technical standpoint
o Familiarity with IT, systems, support, etc.
o Validation and documentation experience
o Ability to work independently
Min 5 years’ experience as Project Manager
At least 3+ year’s in pharma for Clinical IT systems
PMP certification a plus
Experience is a must in Clinical System implementations (i.e. eTMF, CTMS)
Ability to communicate with all levels of leaders within the company
Development and execution of project plan
Able to roll up their sleeve and create project deliverable as needed
Able to work with multiple vendors Able to work globally across multiple time zones