Product Safety Data Coordinator and Coding Associate
Term: Anticipated 1 year, potential to renew
Location: FULLY REMOTE (candidates from NY/NY/PA/TX only)
Description of Responsibilities:
- Code and enter information into the Product Safety database for Adverse Events reported in association with Marketed and Investigational products.
- The individual will be responsible for verifying the accuracy and completeness of information for each adverse event report for which he/she is assigned in conjunction with the source documents and ensuring that the activities are performed in a manner consistent with SOPs.
- Health Care Professional (with or without previous drug safety experience) or non-health Care Professional with previous drug safety experience desired 2-3 year’s minimum experience in medical coding/terminology within a pharmaceutical organization.
- Computer proficiency required, including data entry of adverse event information into standardized electronic databases such as ARISg/ARGUS.
- Strong written and verbal communications are essential.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Strong proofreading, editing, and reviewing skills are essential.
- Must be able to work independently, and possess problem solving skills, but also know when to seek assistance from manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
Company requires all contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide valid proof of vaccination as of their start date to their employer/supplier, to the extent permitted under applicable law.