Title: Medical Affairs Content Developer
Medical Communications & Operations
Term: 1 year, potential to extend
Location: Hybrid on site in NUTLEY, NJ (must be commutable/ in office 2-3 days per week)
This role is responsible for the creation and development of scientific and medical content for use by US Medical Affairs and Field Medical external activities and training.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of internal and external use materials (i.e. MSL slide decks, advisory board materials, internal training and other scientific exchange resources)
- Ensure appropriate review and approval processes are followed according to policies and procedures
- Workflow task management & tracking of multiple projects
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders within US and Global Medical Affairs
- Ensures approved updated versions of documents are accessible to stakeholders
- May work with external agencies to manage development of content as needed
- Helps maintain and update reference library
Education and Experience Requirements
- Advanced degree in medical and/or scientific field preferred (PharmD, PhD, or MS, etc.)
- 3 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry preferred
- Oncology experience required
- Medical writing experience required
- Project management experience highly preferred
Key Skills, Competencies and Abilities
- Strong knowledge and application of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Veeva experience is preferred.
- Strong ability to self-manage multiple projects, consistently meet and manage timelines, in addition to organization skills and keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Desire to innovate and work in a fast paced, energetic environment with multiple priorities