Contract – 1 Year, possible extension
Hybrid – Must be commutable to Northern, NJ for business meetings
- Hands-on LMS system admin experience, preferably with SAP/SuccessFactors (5+ years) – user/learning/classroom training/curriculum management.
• Lead AICC/SCORM training deployment efforts in close partnership with the LMS admin team (5+ years).
• Experience using authoring tools like Storyline 360/Camtasia/Adobe Suite etc.
• Lead projects/tasks related to AICC/SCORM training – develop/edit training contents, troubleshoot issues, publish, and test in the LMS to ensure it works on desktops and iPads.
• Proactively maintain and develop LMS business processes, training materials, job aids, guideline documents, etc.
• Experience utilizing MS Excel functions like – vLookup, concat, etc.
• Proactively manage the learning mailbox in close partnership with the LMS admin team.
• Work closely with the LMS admin team to perform day-to-day system administrative support.
• Track and troubleshoot user tickets and training-related issues.
• Develop and execute test scripts during annual upgrades/patch/change management.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience working in a regulated environment (preferably Pharma).
• SAP/SuccessFactors LMS System admin experience.
• Hands-on experience using Authoring tools like (Storyline 360).
• Knowledge of instructional design concepts and principles (elearning certificate is a plus).
• Hands-on experience, leading AICC/SROCM training content in the corporate LMS environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with various levels of management.
• Experience working on Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with graphics creation, screen capture software, and audio editing software.
• Willing to provide secondary support to the LMS team as required.