Job Title: LIMS Administrator
Contract – Term: 1 Year
Location: Exton, PA
This is a Laboratory Information Management Systems Administrator. This position will provide Master Data set-up, user support, and training. Additionally, this position will provide support for validation of system enhancements. This will include processing change controls, requirements gathering, and writing and execution of test scripts.
Coordinate the set-up and revision of Master Data to meet site timelines, provide support to users on an as-needed basis, troubleshoot issues reported by end-users, train new users, and provide validation support for system enhancements.
• Prior experience with LabVantage LIMS software is preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years documented experience in LIMS administration.
• Excellent technical, communication, and writing skills.
• Ability to work with end-users, technical staff, and all project stakeholders.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in Biology, Chemistry, and/or Information Technology
• Must be able to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks to meet project deliverables in a timely manner.
• Experience working in a Regulated environment is desired
• Experience with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), change controls, deviations, and CAPAs.
• Highly organized and self directed; detail-oriented with no loss of big picture objectives; results oriented, a fast learner and accepting of change; ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
• Basic laboratory experience.