Title: HR Coordinator
Term: 1 year
Location: Bergen County, NJ
THIS IS A NEWLY OPENED ROLE to provide administrative support to the Human Resources team. This position will report directly to the Executive Director, HR
- Seeking high energy and innovative candidates who want to grow within organization
- Must have:
1-3 years HR administrative support experience
BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related discipline REQUIRED
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordination of new hire on-boarding, including preparation and distribution of internal and external offer letters.
• Updating and maintenance of employee changes including transfers and terminations and creation of corresponding data input forms for entry into the Workday database
• Overall administrative tasks including telephone inquiries, e-mail, internal and external mail, scheduling meetings, and calendar management for departmental heads.
• Coordination and facilitation of the recruitment appointments (including some scheduling of candidates)
• Handling documentation of a highly confidential nature specific to employee data
• 1-3 years HR administrative support experience
• BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related discipline REQUIRED
• Previous human resources or training work experience required.
• Significant sensitivity and respect for confidentiality
• Excellent written and interpersonal skills with varying levels of management
• Strong customer services skills in order to effectively respond to multiple employee inquiries
• Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Must be a self-starter and team player
• Must have solid computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Experience with HR systems such as Workday system, learning management system, applicant tracking, etc.