Creative Content Developer
Contract Term: 1 year, potential to renew
Location: Nutley, NJ – HYBRID ON SITE
Design and execute various content and creative projects under the supervision of the department head, including but not limited to:
brochures, logos, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, print ads, banner ads, web graphics, infographics and other projects as assigned.
Manage multiple curricula and resources
Supports the creation of content for internal and external use
Assists with the preparation, review, and approval of external use materials
Ensures current PMRC approved updated versions of documents are accessible to stakeholders
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- BS/BA required
- Solid writing experience required
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Portfolio showing creative design, versatility, and imagination.
- Ability to communicate design choices, collaborate and accept criticism
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and adapt to company culture
- Project management experience highly preferred to work on several projects at the same time.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, EXPERT in Excel and PowerPoint (especially fluent in PowerPoint and the creation of templates)
- Knowledge and proficiency in typefaces and fonts, photo editing and retouching, and web design standards.
- Desire to innovate and work in a fast paced, energetic environment with multiple priorities
Company requires all contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide valid proof of vaccination as of their start date to their employer/supplier, to the extent permitted under applicable law.