Title: AP Assessment Writer
Multiple positions available – see fields of specialty required
Location: Remote – Remote – Must live NJ, NY or PA
Contract Position – Term: Anticipated 5 months
Hours: Anticipated 40 hours per week
Only qualified candidates will be considered:
- MUST HAVE: Master’s Degree in field of specialty is necessary- see fields below
- Teaching experience is desirable
Assessment Specialists needed for the following areas (fields of specialty)
Calculus. Master’s in Mathematics required
Computer Science. Master’s in Computer Science/Mathematics required
Human Geography. Master’s in Geography required
Statistics. Master’s in Statistics/Mathematics required
The Assessment Item Writer writes, reviews, and revises test questions aligned with specific subject-area standards.
Works independently and as part of a team.
- Researches for and writes items in area of assigned responsibility in accordance with client requirements.
- May critically review items written by other team members.
- Assists in conducting research.
- Assists in creating item pools for a project or program.
- Adhere to ethical standards and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to this position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Technologically savvy to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, meet strict deadlines, and receive constructive feedback